Thank you for purchasing a Brabantia appliance! We hope it will delight you and that it will get a special place in your home.
In the unlikely event that you have a problem with your appliance, please contact your regional Brabantia Appliance Helpline.
Please be aware that all Brabantia appliances have a 2, 3 or 5 year warranty depending on the product and region.
How do I claim my warranty?
To claim your warranty, you will need to contact your regional Brabantia Appliance Helpline.
IMPORTANT: In order for your warranty to be valid, you must keep your sales receipt.
A warranty CANNOT be claimed without proof of purchase.
We also highly recommend that you keep both your instruction manual and original packaging. The original packaging will prove useful if you need to return your product.
The warranty will not be valid if:
- The product has not been installed, operated or maintained in accordance with the manufacturer's operating instructions provided with the product.
- The product has been used for any purpose other than its intended function.
The damage or malfunction of the product is caused by any of the following:
- Incorrect voltage
- Accidents (including liquid or moisture damage)
- Misuse or abuse of the product
- Faulty or improper installation
- Mains supply problems, including power spikes or lightning damage
- Infestation by insects
- Tampering or modification of the product by persons other than authorised service personnel
- Exposure to abnormally corrosive materials
- Insertion of foreign objects into the unit
- Usage with accessories not pre-approved by Brabantia
- General wear and tear, including, but not limited to, minor discolouration and scratches